Friday, October 29, 2010

New blog

I have a couple of specialized blogs, on food and books, but I'd like to comment sometimes on other things. Rather than set up more individual blogs (film, media, etc.), I plan to use this as a catch-all for other subjects.

I get plenty of opportunities to express my opinions in print. I write a political column for MarketWatch and a regular perspective on international finance for OMFIF that is transitioning from more classical news to a blog-like format. I may cross-post some of those here. I also occasionally write reviews on IMDB or Amazon.

As the title indicates -- Weltanschauung as many know is German for what is generally translated as "worldview" -- these will simply be observations of mine about things I see going on. I spend a lot of time using a lot of different media and frequently these postings will be about what I see there -- both the substance of the issue and the way it's reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment